Thursday, September 22, 2005

In the beginning

The first day of classes at OSU for the fall quarter is here! YEAH!

Well, sorta yeah. One thing I hate about the first day is trying to remember where I am supposed to be. Sometimes, just writing down the class location is just not enough. I don't know how many times I get lost in the building just trying to find the class. However, I think I have been here long enough to figure out building layouts.

So, my very first class is on blogging. HEHEHE. Been there done that. Well, sorta. My other blog (http://bagelbuoy.blogspot.com) is spotty at best, but I'm going to do my best to keep both of them up to date this quarter. Actually, both may contain similar posts, so reading one will probably keep you up to date on the other. However, bagelbuoy is my gay boy site, telling everyong about my search for the perfect boyfriend. So, if you're squeamish about homosexuality, best to stay away from that one.

So far, so good. If all goes well, this will be my last quarter at OSU as an undergrad. YEAH! I am so sick of school right now. Having three weeks off to just rest and relax wasn't enough. I should've taken the summer off, but what can ya do? I wanted to graduate this quarter so that I could submit my apps for grad school.

(and time passes)

OK, so now it is the next day and late at night. I made it to all my first days of classes. So far so good. I'm seriously considering dropping one class, tho. I'm taking 20 hours this quarter and, while I should be able to do it, there is no guarantee of that. Decisions, decisions. Well, I know the class I won't be dropping. I just spent over 200 USD on supplies for my photography class. Dropping that course, at this point in time, would be an exercise in utter stupidity!

Well, it's late and I'm tired.

Buona notte, tutti!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home