Sunday, October 16, 2005

Post, post, post

Gah! I hate the smell of chlorine bleach. Brings back bad memories of actual work... I guess that's what I get for cleaning house. Next time I'll see if I can talk Helene into cleaning for me.

What was I going to talk about? Hell if I know! I sat down with the intention of doing a kick-ass post, but as soon as the laptop fired up, all thoughts flew outta my mind.

Must be too tired. I mean, c'mon, I only traveled thru 8 counties, 4 state parks, 1 goattrail, and about 329 miles. All in one 13 hour period. THEN, when that was all done, I hit the nightlife. I didn't get home until after 1, was awake until 2 or 3, then got up after 6 hours of sleep. Felt pretty good, until now, that is.

Guess I'm going to have to put off wowing you with my awesome rhetoric and all the wild stuff I saw last night.

Scusi, tutti, ma sono stanchissimo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home